Thursday 5 March 2015

Quick Update

Hey Peeps,

Just a quick update... things have been a little slow around Smash Dragons this past fortnight for a variety of reasons (daughter and I have both been under the weather), but I can happily report now that things are back on track and as hectic as before!

The next interview I have coming up for Smash Dragons is with rising Australian star DK Mok. Keep an eye out for it early next week. Regular Smash Dragon's enthusiast Mitchell Hogan has her pegged as Australia's next big thing in the speculative fiction. I'm excited people!

I can also report that Daniel Polansky is still lined up to do an interview, he is just snowed under at the moment with his latest book release. So be patient... he will grace the blog soon!

My book haul in the past fortnight as again been awesome... ranging from Neil Gaiman's Trigger Warning and Jen Williams' Iron Ghost through to Michael Moorcock's A Breakfast in the Ruins and Ian Tregillis' The Mechanical. Thanks to Hachette Australia!

I also purchased V. E. Schwab's A Darker Shade of Magic... so much good reading to come for me!

Finally, stay tuned for my next opinion post on the weekend on the craft of writing, and how joining a writing group has helped me both as a writer and dad.

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment