Wednesday 15 April 2015

Update

Hey Peeps!

Well after a few weeks off due to family circumstances and illness I am back and feeling refreshed and raring to go.

Just a few things to get out of the way. I am still waiting to hear back from Daniel Polansky and Jay Kristoff in regards to their interviews. Both are extremely busy at the moment, but heres hoping we can sort something out as soon as possible. In the mean time you should all be reading their work! Both are incredibly talented writers and extremely down to earth and friendly. So get out there and buy their books!

I can announce that I will also hopefully be interviewing David M. Henley in the near future. I just have to finalise details with Harper Voyager in the near future, and my interview should coincide with the release of his upcoming book entitled Convergence.

I have plenty of reviews coming up too, including The Mechanical by Ian Tregillis, A Darker Shade of Magic by VE Schwab, Those Above Daniel Polansky, and The Skull Throne by Peter V. Brett.

So stay tuned peeps... exciting times ahead!


No comments:

Post a Comment