Friday 8 May 2015

Quick Update

Just a quick post everyone to bring you all up the speed with what's happening here at Smash Dragons over the next few weeks. 

First up... lots of book reviews. I have been inundated with new titles the past month, so I have plenty to read and review for you in the coming weeks! So keep an eye out for those!

Secondly I have plenty of interviews coming up with writers such as Margo Lanagan, David M. Henley, and Donna Maree Hanson. I also am sitting down and having a chat with our first international guest, the wonderful Jen Williams! I am very excited about this, having adored her two books so far. Daniel Polansky has also dropped me a line indicating he will be able to finally sit down for an interview next week after a hectic few months for him. Fingers crossed everyone!

Finally, I just wanted to link this insightful and hilarious article by the irreplaceable Chuck Wendig... full of laughs and great advice for budding writers! 

http://terribleminds.com/ramble/2015/05/05/in-which-i-critique-your-story-that-i-havent-read/

Be nice to each other peeps... and keep on reading!

Matt.

No comments:

Post a Comment