Wednesday 13 January 2016

Holy Crap... AMAZING NEWS!

I'm famous... well... sort of! 

A couple of days back I got a message from Alan Baxter stating that Ragnarok Publishing were considering using one of my quotes to grace the US cover of Alan's book Bound. Now before I could leap up and down and scream hysterically in happiness Alan warned me that nothing was set in stone in publishing, and to wait and see. 

So I waited, and then the big news came. My quote was on the cover!!!

Here it is, in all of it's wonderful glory. 


Amazing, isn't it? Ragnarok have done a brilliant job bringing to life the urban grittiness and magic of Bound, and I am extremely humbled and stoked to feature on the cover of one of my favourite books ever. You can read more about it here, or find out more about Alan and his work (it's fucking balls to the wall fantastic stuff!) here. Do yourselves a favour, as soon as the release details become available pre-order this book. You won't be disappointed.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome news! Congrats on the cover blurb. I'll definitely have to check this book out:-)

    ReplyDelete